１．To show that he ( ) follow, he dared to speak up in the meeting.
選択肢 [is, did not, do, does, did]
２．He never writes to me. I guess the saying is true; out of sight, out of ( ).
選択肢 [brain, flow, mind, feeling, memory]
３．What do you mean ( ) “I do not recall that conversation”? Were you not listening at all?
選択肢 [from, therefore, whenever, to, by]
4. It is ( ) it is. You have to live with it.
選択肢 [not, never, what, when, from]
5. With ( ) to the point, we should convene again tomorrow for further discussion. First, we should take it back and ( ) on it overnight.
- regarding, think
- regard, sit
- related, consider
- regards, sleep
- relation, get
6. She is ( ) an ( ) person. I have never seen anyone like that.
- so, interested
- such, interest
- so, interesting
- very, interested
- such, interesting
7. Although it was such a hard assignment, I ( ) to finish it by the deadline. I am proud of ( ).
- have managed, me
- managing, I
- manages, you
- managed, myself
8. Tom was ( ) shorter than his friends, so they used to ( ) on him after school.
- literally, put
- unbelievably, keep
- considerably, pick
- little, carry
- incredibly, move
9. Improvising is one of his talents. He is just so ( ) and I am always impressed with how amusing he is.
10. I ( ) said that without confirming the latest status. I promise to be more prepared next time.
- never would have
- should have never
- could have ever
- shall have not
- would have never